News and comment
Welcome to your on-line financial newsletter. This service is regularly updated to bring you news of important developments in financial matters.
The external links on this page will take you to other sites which are not connected to the regulated site of . Neither nor
BBC Business News
- DNA testing at work: One company's unusual policy
Sat, 03 Dec 2016 00:46:58 GMT
BBC News visits a travel company using DNA testing to challenge its own workplace culture.
- Post it
Sat, 03 Dec 2016 00:40:29 GMT
What role do postcards and letters play in this digital age? Some businesses think there is a gap in the market.
- Brexit EU customs union deal possible - trade minister
Fri, 02 Dec 2016 19:28:17 GMT
UK business sectors could remain in the EU customs union after Brexit, a trade minister suggests.
- BoE's Andrew Haldane warns of regional growth inequality
Fri, 02 Dec 2016 19:06:12 GMT
Regional growth inequality in the UK is becoming more pronounced, says Bank of England chief economist Andrew Haldane.
- FTSE 100 closes down ahead of Italian referendum
Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:35:33 GMT
The London stock market has ended the day down as investors opt for caution ahead of Italy's referendum.
- Service station thieves 'using car key jammers'
Sat, 03 Dec 2016 13:27:52 GMT
Thieves are using radio jammers to steal from cars parked at motorway service stations, police warn.
- Football Leaks: Ronaldo and Mourinho accused of tax avoidance
Sat, 03 Dec 2016 13:25:19 GMT
Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho were part of a tax-avoidance scheme, a huge document leak alleges.
- Southampton 'abuser' still working in football
Sat, 03 Dec 2016 12:57:04 GMT
An ex-Southampton FC employee accused of abusing boys is still working in football, the BBC understands.
- Chapecoense plane crash: Team's home town gathers for service
Sat, 03 Dec 2016 12:33:46 GMT
Bodies of those killed in a Colombia plane crash return to Brazil where ceremonies are to be held.
- Corbyn urges Europe's progressive parties to fight 'populist right'
Sat, 03 Dec 2016 12:18:41 GMT
Jeremy Corbyn urges progressive parties across Europe to fight the rise of the "populist right".